Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Those Dudes kick ass

Those 2 lads who went to school and shot at people where champions, I think there should be more school shootings, school shootings help reinforce equality and reduce bullying in schools.

Max Respect to these 2 brave souls. I only wish they recorded it as they did it so we could see their fine work.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Interesting

I'm not sure what to give this, sure the graphics where nice and crisp, but they looked like they where traced over photographs or they looked to "straight", to "clean".

Why do the missles blow up in the air? Dont they usually hit something first?

I think this did seem to be overall some liberal wank when you started thanking JFK and Truman at the end. Pfft I dont care I'm not even American.

The music really pissed me off.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Click here to restart

It would be nice to play this, but as soon as I start I get a message "the game ends here, click here to restart"

Noah - A Short Film Noah - A Short Film

Strange odd

Strange, Odd and really didn't make much sence at all to me. But I'd say its front page material

Siard responds:

Thanks! And it is right now:D

Don't be racist!!! Don't be racist!!!

Racist?

How about you dont be racist by pretending everyone in the world is black or white...

Racism isnt bad, it makes good comedy, like wheelchair jokes.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

This guy, hes the coolest person in the world

Damn Weebl... Crazy... Excellent.. And Stoned!

Broken Saints CH 21 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 21 ACT 1

Good, but so boring

I love the imagery but I cant pay attention, theres no movement to jumping or even real talking. I think if I was out for pretty pictures I'd go to an art site.

Broken Saints CH 20 Act 5 Broken Saints CH 20 Act 5

What the hell is this all about?

I just cant keep concentrated on any of the broken saints episodes to care whats going on.

the artist in the ambulan the artist in the ambulan

Good Style, Good Graphics, but very vain and Emoey

I liked the style, the music was emo garbage, but one thing that bothered me is that you are wheatclock and "wheatclock dies in this flash? that makes you kinda sound like the sorta whinney moo-moo pooh who wants people to feel sorry for them all the time.

wheatclock responds:

yeah, the music is very emo.

the only reason wheatclock died in the flash is because i kind of 'quit' the clock crew so to speak.

Sasovo Sasovo

What the hell was that all about?

What the hell was that all about?