Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Those Dudes kick ass

Those 2 lads who went to school and shot at people where champions, I think there should be more school shootings, school shootings help reinforce equality and reduce bullying in schools.

Max Respect to these 2 brave souls. I only wish they recorded it as they did it so we could see their fine work.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Interesting

I'm not sure what to give this, sure the graphics where nice and crisp, but they looked like they where traced over photographs or they looked to "straight", to "clean".

Why do the missles blow up in the air? Dont they usually hit something first?

I think this did seem to be overall some liberal wank when you started thanking JFK and Truman at the end. Pfft I dont care I'm not even American.

The music really pissed me off.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Click here to restart

It would be nice to play this, but as soon as I start I get a message "the game ends here, click here to restart"

Escape the pixels 3.0 Escape the pixels 3.0

average

I keep loosing my block

SMT Tank SMT Tank

Nothing Amazing

Theres nothing really that makes this game cool, no extra weapons, no jumping, hmmm. I think the biggest problem was the fact that you had to click on the bombs rather than just shoot in their direction, I could immaging this being ok if there where 10x the bombs and a rapid chaingun on the front of that tank, with people you could run over.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

This is the most frustrating game in the world

This is the most frustrating game in the world, well done I bet they'll have it on mobile phones one day.